Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wee Dublin parking issue

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I'm heading from limerick to Dublin on Sunday to see Chris Cornell in the Olympia, I plan on driving up and driving back home on the same night

I'm thinking of parking at the red cow luas stop but I'm not sure if the gig would be over before half eleven when the luas stops, could anyone tell me what my other options are?

I'm in a dilly of a pickle here!

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,260 ✭✭✭markpb

I can't help with parking but I can tell you that the Luas, unlike the bus and Dart, runs till 12.30 so you should be fine getting back to the Red Cow.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there are a load of car parks open until twelve around dame street

christchurch, bt's, stephen's green, and a few others i cant think of right now

check out www.dublincity.ie it has a list of all the car park with maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

I think the multi-storey car park in Temple Bar (above Thunder Road Cafe) is open 24hrs.....

That's only a 5 min walk to the Olympia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Also, there's on street parking at Drury Street, not much but worth a try...

Advertisement