Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know any Waste Removal people in Dublin that would take domestic waste?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum and if it isn't could you direct me to where would be best to post this but I have some refuse bags that I need get rid of does anyone know of any waste removal people in Dublin who would take domestic household waste?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.a1waste.ie/chooseskip.asp

€65 includes vat for a Mini skip bag, or €99 for a bigger bag.

Or http://www.keywaste.ie/

do a 'Baby skip' in 3 sizes from €78 to €120

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Or fill the car with your rubbish and take it to a recycling centre..its usually about ten quid a visit.
    There's one in east wall that takes everything including rubble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Doesn't Skip Bags takes ages though, do you know anyone who would just come and take it away?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Glacier wrote: »
    Doesn't Skip Bags takes ages though, do you know anyone who would just come and take it away?

There's loads of shyster "man with van" type people..they'll charge you more than a skip,you'll do most of the lifting yourself and there's a very good chance they'll dump it illegally and get you into trouble.

Still doesn't take weeks with a skip, how would they get you into troubler though I don't care as long as they take it away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Glacier wrote: »
    Still doesn't take weeks with a skip, how would they get you into troubler though I don't care as long as they take it away

if thats the case then haggle with them. i had two in my garden and i was being quoted prices from €70 - €100 to take them away. in the end i haggled and got one fella to take them both away for €120

If anyone could recommend any to me even in PVT, I would be greatful I just need to get rid of the stuff quickly

Advertisement