Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nice room escape game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Unfortunately I've never managed to complete one of those games.
    I just watched the walkthrough on youtube, faaar too complicated for me.
    If you're near the end you must have a lot of patience and an awful lot of time on your hands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Unfortunately I've never managed to complete one of those games.
    I just watched the walkthrough on youtube, faaar too complicated for me.
    If you're near the end you must have a lot of patience and an awful lot of time on your hands :P

Not sure about the patience - but plenty of the other thing....still it beats the hell out of all those change a letter things for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭p to the e

finally out! great game cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭W123-80's

p to the e wrote: »

Any hints at all??

I'm not even sure what I am supposed to be doing, just clicking randomly on the walls and the chair etc...!

I've so far collected a testube, two yokes that could either be watch batteries or magnets and a note with an illustration of a finger pushing a button.

Totally lost now. Am I missing something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭djsctt

A close inspection of all nooks and crannies in the room is needed !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

That's interesting, I thought the .yu domain (for Yugoslavia) had long since expires but apparently not.

As for the game, it reminds me of Myst. I never had the patience to get anywhere in that game and this one is no different :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

I got out two days ago, I'm halfway to Tibet now...

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

p to the e wrote: »

No worries - I just thought that a puzzle thread in the puzzles forum would make a welcome change from all the other dross that gets dumped here. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

its quite hard . i have spent ages and got a few items but im stuck now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

where are u stuck nd wat items have u got?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

byrner88 wrote: »
    where are u stuck nd wat items have u got?
    I've a small battery that looks like its from a watch or something and I have a test tube type thing.

Don't really know where to go from there?

thers a key behind the brief case and under the chair thers something and on the right side of the chair thers something else

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I found the key, the second battery, and that piece of paper just before you posted. I also found the lifting floorboard. My problem is find out what to do with them.

I've never played a game like this so at the moment I'm just going around madly clicking things getting nowhere.

EDIT: I have the gold bar on the lifting floorboard keeping it lifted up. My plan was to put the test tube under the floor board, lift the gold bar thus breaking the test tube and releasing the note inside but I can't get the test tube in there.

I also tried every possible combination of lights on the 9 key keypad, and none of them done anything.

EDIT 2: I just watched how to solve it on Youtube. I wouldn't have the patience to solve that.

same here and i found out the wrench fits in the holes where the chair was dont know what to do though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

For those who like escape room games, there's a good site here which reviews and links to loads of them - they usually have walkthroughs for when you get stuck as well :)

http://jayisgames.com/tag/escape

Quazzie wrote: »
    I found the key, the second battery, and that piece of paper just before you posted. I also found the lifting floorboard. My problem is find out what to do with them.

I've never played a game like this so at the moment I'm just going around madly clicking things getting nowhere.

EDIT: I have the gold bar on the lifting floorboard keeping it lifted up. My plan was to put the test tube under the floor board, lift the gold bar thus breaking the test tube and releasing the note inside but I can't get the test tube in there.

I also tried every possible combination of lights on the 9 key keypad, and none of them done anything.

EDIT 2: I just watched how to solve it on Youtube. I wouldn't have the patience to solve that.

have u got a link i cant find it on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Text walkthrough here if you really really want it :)

Just a link behind the spoiler. No, I don't know why I'm keeping it secret either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

if you like them games just try notpron.com (think thats the link. )

Also look for "crimson room" and "meridian room"
    Simple but will take a few minutes.

Advertisement