Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

city centre to inchicore

Options
  • 05-06-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

going to see bohs play the junkes tonight and i forget how to get to inchicore from city centre, anyone able to help me? how long does it take.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

78A or the 51s will drop you right outside Richmond Park.

Driving, head along the quays, past Heuston, turn left to Kilmainham, right onto Emmet Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Luas (red line) will also leave you within walking distance.

Get off at Drimnagh stop, cross the canal via the footbridge and cut through to Inchicore that way.

core.jpg

My karmic reward for this good deed is that the dirtbirds get beaten. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Eccentric

going to see bohs play the junkes tonight and i forget how to get to inchicore from city centre, anyone able to help me? how long does it take.

You could get the 19 to the terminus on Bulfin Road, it's less than a minute walk from there (stops around the corner from the Church facing Richmond). I'd say it will take about 20 minutes to get there from town, mainly due to the traffic on George's St in the evening (depending on how late you leave it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Tom1974

Junkes??? Hopefully you will be able to find your way back with your debt ridden club to dalyer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'd defo say get the bus to outside of Richmond, getting very dodgy around them parts before and after the matches supposely, all the scum from St.Micheals up around Bulfin Rd these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

stovelid wrote: »
    My karmic reward for this good deed is that the dirtbirds get beaten. :D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

**** bohs have probably already conceded more than we did all of last season!!! LMAO

Advertisement