Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivering a gift to st james' hospital

Options
  • 04-06-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    St James' hospital tells me i can't send flowers (infection reasons - fair enough) so I'm looking to send a teddy or somesuch.
    As I'm not from the area, can anyone give me the name of a giftshop anywhere nearby that stocks little teddybears? I'll ask them if they can deliver for me. If you know of a place that stocks such things and also does deliveries then all the better!
    Interflora seem to only deliver flowers. Probably why they're not called Interflora and Teddybears.
    Any help much appreciated :D
    Rory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

There is a spar or centra in the main hospital in James, they sell all that stuff.The main switch or the golden pages would get you the number I'm sure. Can't say whether they deliver though.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

If I were you I would use one of the gift websites such as gifts.ie They are used to delivering to hospitals. They usually have get well gifts such as balloons or teddies

Advertisement