Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teh interweb scares me

Options
  • 03-06-2009 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

I just read a horrifying article on manscaping. :eek:

Cleary the reporter is no Brother. While the waxer suggests that waxing things can make them look bigger, the reporter elects to have his belly waxed. A proper beer belly needs time and attention - not cheap cosmetic tricks.

The idea of a back, sack and crack also makes me cringe. Apart from the idea of striping down so another man can apply wax to my nuts, the though of waxing something so stretchy scares me. I always imagine a Wile E. Coyote type situation with the waxer being out the door and half-way down the hall before the strip parts company with my coin purse and I end up losing an eye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Horrific stuff.

I won't be having my customary hard boiled eggs for breakfast this morning.

In other news, I am going to the barber today (approaching the longest day of the year, and all that). I am going to issue one instruction - "A number three please".

Nothing more, nothing less. It will take all of 10 minutes and I will exchange pleasantries, possibly a tip depending on how much her boobs are showing (yes, it's a female barber. From Lithuania, she tells me) and walk out a happy man.

That's how it should be. No 'scaping of anything, no strips of anything, no man handling my man bits.

I don't feel well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Horrific stuff.

In other news, I am going to the barber today (approaching the longest day of the year, and all that). I am going to issue one instruction - "A number three please".
    Nothing more, nothing less. It will take all of 10 minutes and I will exchange pleasantries, possibly a tip depending on how much her boobs are showing (yes, it's a female barber. From Lithuania, she tells me) and walk out a happy man.

That's how it should be. No 'scaping of anything, no strips of anything, no man handling my man bits.

I don't feel well.

Damn hippie! You'll be protesting against shell and ordering Vegan mulch sammiches next! Number one or two (Max) FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Damn hippie! You'll be protesting against shell and ordering Vegan mulch sammiches next! Number one or two (Max) FTW!

Yes indeed. What he said. Harumph! Harumph!

I just read a horrifying article on manscaping. :eek:

And how, pray tell, did you come to be reading this tripe ? Has yore PC been infected with some kind of malware ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm a bit of a risk-taker. The Times' "Men" section can be a minefield of metrosexual tripe or there can be some good stuff in there too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Horrific stuff.

I don't feel well.

must be a slow barber:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,021 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Includes waiting time I suspect.

Gaspode wrote: »
    Includes waiting time I suspect.

So, lads, do you often go to Lithuanian lady-barbers then ? Do you ? Do you really ?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭The_M

depending on how much her boobs are showing (yes, it's a female barber. From Lithuania, she tells me)

I might start!

Advertisement