Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Semi-Final Draw

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:37am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Quarter Finals draw has now been made. Here are the rules for the matches, make sure to read them all carefully.
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight SUNDAY night.
    • If all scores are in before then I will make the draw sooner.
    • If you are unable to play your game before the time-limit you will forfeit the match.
    • All matches are to be best of fifteen legs
    • The game is over once somebody wins seven legs unless it goes to 7-7 when the match must be won by 2 clear legs.
    • You should throw for the Bull or highest score with one dart to see who throws first
    Dionsiseire 6-8 Daffy501
    Double Top 8-3 AndyP

Good luck to all :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I know some of you wanted to have the semi-finals and final on the boards day out in Bray but that's a little too far away and it would be better if we just had the final on that day. So the semi finals need to be played as usual and IF both players that make the final are going to the boards day out then we can have the final on that day,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight SUNDAY night of next week
    Kingp35 wrote: »
    I know some of you wanted to have the semi-finals and final on the boards day out in Bray but that's a little too far away and it would be better if we just had the final on that day. So the semi finals need to be played as usual and IF both players that make the final are going to the boards day out then we can have the final on that day,

Just a thought. Maybe if the deadline for the semi final is Sunday week we could hold the semi's and the final down the Fishing Club as that is a day before the semi's deadline.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Sorry that was a mistype rat, it's Sunday of this week or as soon as possible.

Don't wanna leave it for two weeks with no games on. I'm happy to have the final at the day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Sorry that was a mistype rat, it's Sunday of this week or as soon as possible.

Don't wanna leave it for two weeks with no games on. I'm happy to have the final at the day out.

No problem KingP!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

PM'd Dionsiseire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

im at a board now for a while

else sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

me and andy p are playing now on ezchalk

GL lads

Yeah good luck, Ill have a watch

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Breaking news!!!

AndyP has lost his crown to the young pretender Double Top.

A resounding 8-3 thrashing.

• Advertisement

The king is dead, long live the king!

AndyP wrote: »
    Breaking news!!!

AndyP has lost his crown to the young pretender Double Top.

A resounding 8-3 thrashing.

it was a very scappy game, but there usually the best one's:D:D

really enjoyed it though. 1 180 for me king.

caught you on a bad day i think mate

FINAL HERE I COME:D:D:D

Are you going to Rat's Bray Dart Day? coz if so it could be a fun final against whoever wins between me and daffy (daffy !!)

Are you going to Rat's Bray Dart Day? coz if so it could be a fun final against whoever wins between me and daffy (daffy !!)

oh yea, i'm defo going. i'll be the one waiting outside at 9am:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Daffy501 8 - 6 Dionsiseire

Tense game there and some good scoring also some bad scoring too lol.
    Doubles down to the wire and fortunatly for me i got them first :D

Fair play Dionsiseire you kept coming back at me and i thought we were heading for a deciding leg but double 1 pulled me out of the fire

Cheers for the game mate

OH ye WHOHOO im in the final yipee

cheers. I was pulling my hair out with the amount of 22's 5's and 9's.

It was an enjoyable game. Got a 180 and a semi is not disgrace. Good luck in the final daffy

Advertisement