Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darts walk on song?

Options
  • 31-05-2009 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey um im a 14 years old female and i play darts on Friday night at my home clubs premier league.
    im in division 2 right now but next season i hope to be division 1.
    when ur division 1 u get to have a walk on song as u walk up to start a game.:)so i want to find one.
    my darts nickname is dory.the fish from "Finding Nemo" because im just like her.loud, annoying, forgetful, etc.:p
    and i want to find a walk on song that either is about fish{mainly the subject of fish..dory..}or something else.
    but i don't want it to be a girly song.but not a manly song.just something that means im a fighter.and strong and am going to win the game.

can anyone help?

PS. im only 14.ive been playing darts for just over 2 years now and i am the female junior{under 18} Victorian(state) champ.and the under 25 Victorian(state) champ.as well as being 18th in Australia{females juniors}.
    how awesomes that!:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Hi and welcome to the forum !!
    Thats a pretty impressive resume you have got there and being so young you can only improve so well done and good luck for the future :D

Check out the thread What Would be Your Walk-On Song! and have a look at some of our ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Fair play Switchblade. love to hear of young players doing well.
    like Daffy said welcome, you'll find everyone on this site is a real help but by the sounds of it we should be asking you for tips:D:D:D.

Advertisement