Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Video Challenge!

Options
  • 30-05-2009 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Apparently Keith Dellar has the world record for 301 in the quickest time of 97 seconds! Sounds like a good challenge to me!:D Lets try beat this!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Apparently Keith Dellar has the world record for 301 in the quickest time of 97 seconds! Sounds like a good challenge to me!:D Lets try beat this!:D

so another one i have to do in public. instead of calling it a boards day out call it "Double top making a dope of himself day" :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Thats it !! We are all going to be in the guinness world records at this rate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    so another one i have to do in public. instead of calling it a boards day out call it "Double top making a dope of himself day" :D:D:D:D

LOL!!:D I thought it was the D.T brilliance show!;):(:D

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Thats it !! We are all going to be in the guinness world records at this rate :D

I just checked out 301 in 20 seconds!:D:D:D

Sadly it was off camera!;):(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

was it darts:pac:

• Advertisement

NeoRox wrote: »
    was it darts:pac:

I hope so!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

LOL!!:D I thought it was the D.T brilliance show!;):(:D

hmmmmmm. thats a better name for it:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Is it to score 301 or finishon a double from a 301 start?

greened wrote: »
    Is it to score 301 or finishon a double from a 301 start?

Finish the 301!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Had not got a camera on it but finished 301 in 9 darts the other night and that was with a double start double finish. Probally spend a life time trying to get in on camera!

Probally wont get near a board till tuesday. So will give this and the "bullseye" challenge a go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement