Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

circle one surfboards for sale!!!! 7'10 and 6'11!

Options
  • 11-05-2009 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

6'11. circle one funboard, 410euro: great condition ,ride characteristics of a short board with a higher volume. Also a great introduction for the intermediate surfer wanting a shorter, more responsive board.
    Length 6ft 11inches
    Width 21¼"
    Depth 2¼"
    Tail Shape Swallow Tail
    Bottom Contour Single concave to slight V in Tail
    Construction Hand Shaped EPS foam blank with genuine wood stringer. Innovative sandwich construction Epoxy resin and fibreglass with multiple layers of nero-cross link honeycomb material.
    Fin Setup Thruster
    Shaper Jeff Townsley
    comes with fcs fins worth 40euro(included)

7'10, circle one minimal 480 euro: excellent condition.Full size mini-mal that catches waves easily and provides the stablity to get to grips with green wave riding. Great fun no matter what the conditions.
    Length 7ft 10inches
    Width 21¾"
    Depth 2½"
    Tail Shape Squash Tail
    Bottom Contour Single concave to slight V in Tail
    Fin Setup 2 Side Fins + 6" Centre Fin
    Shaper Jeff Townsley

comes with fins worth 32euro and a boardbag worth 50euro (included in price)

willing to disguss price..

<Snip - c - 13> Reply on thread if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

The 6'11 is a great board for progression, i love it. Your price is a little high dude. A brand new one can be got for 350 or there abouts. You'll have more luck selling round the 300 mark. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johnnycarew

ye tis a crackin board ! sellin them cos ill be gettin an egg so trying to make some room!
    i understand the price is high, im willing to offer 350 but cant really go lower! i bought it for 460 new and its in good condition so 350 is as much of a bargain as i can go!

Advertisement