Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullseye 101 Challenge!

Options
  • 06-05-2009 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Is there an easier game than this out there! This game is so easy it's amazing how many people fail when on Bullseye! Just tried it there about 10 times (once on camera) and hit it everytime.

The rules are you have to hit 101 or more with 6 darts!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=qyvgpk&s=5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

good idea mate. thats my claim to fame getting BULL-1-BULL ON THE KNEE!!. i'll post one up tomoro with my minute bull aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    good idea mate. thats my claim to fame getting BULL-1-BULL ON THE KNEE!!. i'll post one up tomoro with my minute bull aswell

Might try that out sometime!;)

Impressive stuff D.T!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Well you see the key to this game is that you throw 3 darts...and your grandmother throws the other 3. Not as easy then ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Maybe I should make people post a video in a "initiation" thread of them hitting 101 or more with 6 darts before allowing them to post in any other threads!

Well you see the key to this game is that you throw 3 darts...and your grandmother throws the other 3. Not as easy then ;)

My granny is an ace thrower!;):D

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Maybe I should make people post a video in a "initiation" thread of them hitting 101 or more with 6 darts before allowing them to post in any other threads!

Brilliant idea KingP!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Lets have a look at what you would of won!!!

Didn't he used to offer them a big fecking handjob if they lost?

(Oh wait no...it was bus fare home..sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Losing on bullseye was a bit like getting married to an ugly girl. The priest says you are now man and wife......but have a look at what you could have married and he wheels out a f***ing supemodel.

:):):):)

greened wrote: »
    Losing on bullseye was a bit like getting married to an ugly girl. The priest says you are now man and wife......but have a look at what you could have married and he wheels out a f***ing supemodel.

LOL:D:D:D:D

LEGEND MATE!

• Advertisement

greened wrote: »

LOL!!!:D:D:D

The funniest thing I remember is if they're from the midlands they get a speedboat if they win!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

handy if it floods. No use otherwise. It was either a speedboat or a caravan.

i remember seeing one before, the winner's won £8!!, it prob cost them more to come down for the day:D:D

i remember seeing one before, the winner's won £8!!, it prob cost them more to come down for the day:D:D

They should have done better!;):D:D
    I'd cause murder if I "won" £8!;):mad:

ratinakeg wrote: »
    They should have done better!;):D:D
    I'd cause murder if I "won" £8!;):mad:

i know were i would put that, right up jim's bullseye if you get my drift:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,453 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Why would you shot BULL-1-BULL?
    Isnt a handier finish TREBLE 17-BULL, with a dart to spare.....

kippy wrote: »
    Why would you shot BULL-1-BULL?
    Isnt a handier finish TREBLE 17-BULL, with a dart to spare.....

your right, i'm just a bit of a showoff and i love the bull:D:D:D

i know were i would put that, right up jim's bullseye if you get my drift:D:D

Lol!!:D:D

£8 is not to be sniffed at!;):D

I remember watching it one day...

The first couple won a soda stream, a hi-fi, a walk-man, some picture frames, some garden furniture, pots and pans and £380. They took their loot and headed off.

"We've had a great day Jim, but we're gonna give someone else a go"

Gibbers I thought.

And out popped the next couple, who had won £180.

"We've had a great day Jim..."

Wait...what?

"But we really don't fancy our chances here, so we'll give someone else a go"

The next couple probably had to get a taxi back from their travel lodge where they'd fcuked off to earlier after they failed miserably on the showbiz questions...i'd say they couldn't believe their luck. They then wished they stayed in their travel lodge cause they lost their £130.

Gambling kids. Just say no.

I remember watching it one day...

The first couple won a soda stream, a hi-fi, a walk-man, some picture frames, some garden furniture, pots and pans and £380. They took their loot and headed off.

"We've had a great day Jim, but we're gonna give someone else a go"

Gibbers I thought.

And out popped the next couple, who had won £180.

"We've had a great day Jim..."

Wait...what?

"But we really don't fancy our chances here, so we'll give someone else a go"

The next couple probably had to get a taxi back from their travel lodge where they'd fcuked off to earlier after they failed miserably on the showbiz questions...i'd say they couldn't believe their luck. They then wished they stayed in their travel lodge cause they lost their £130.

Gambling kids. Just say no.

Well said mate!:)

I actually seen that a few weeks back on Challenge!

What a classic!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

I remember seeing an interview with jim bowen one day, he recounted a story about 2 paddy's who were on the show once. Well apparently they only won £20 and were knocked out after the first round. So it came down to the last round and the other 2 couples went home without gambling their prizes, so jim says "can we have *paddy1 and paddy2* back on stage!" No answer, so jim goes to look for them. Anyway he finds the lads in the bar backstage pissed out of their minds! He says "lads come back on stage, will you gamble your 20 quid for a chance at the star prize?" So one of the lads replies " No Jim, we've had a lovely day and we're taking the money!" So jim's perplexed because if the paddys don't gamble, there's no show.... So he says " Right lads, here's £20, so even if ye gamble and lose, ye'll still have ye're money" The lads agree.......

Out on stage again and jim calls the lads out. "Okay lads would you like to gamble?" The lads, so pissed they've forgotten about the extra £20 that jim gave them say, "No Jim, we've had a lovely day....... etc etc." Jim whispered to one of them "Hey! I gave you £20! You have to gamble!!!!!!"

So the non dart player steps up first. First Dart Treble 19, Second Dart Treble 15!!!! The boys win the star prize!!!!!!

Degag wrote: »
    I remember seeing an interview with jim bowen one day, he recounted a story about 2 paddy's who were on the show once. Well apparently they only won £20 and were knocked out after the first round. So it came down to the last round and the other 2 couples went home without gambling their prizes, so jim says "can we have *paddy1 and paddy2* back on stage!" No answer, so jim goes to look for them. Anyway he finds the lads in the bar backstage pissed out of their minds! He says "lads come back on stage, will you gamble your 20 quid for a chance at the star prize?" So one of the lads replies " No Jim, we've had a lovely day and we're taking the money!" So jim's perplexed because if the paddys don't gamble, there's no show.... So he says " Right lads, here's £20, so even if ye gamble and lose, ye'll still have ye're money" The lads agree.......

Out on stage again and jim calls the lads out. "Okay lads would you like to gamble?" The lads, so pissed they've forgotten about the extra £20 that jim gave them say, "No Jim, we've had a lovely day....... etc etc." Jim whispered to one of them "Hey! I gave you £20! You have to gamble!!!!!!"

So the non dart player steps up first. First Dart Treble 19, Second Dart Treble 15!!!! The boys win the star prize!!!!!!

Brilliant story!

Cheers Degag!

C'mon the Paddy's!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Jim said that episode never went to air... Pity!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Degag wrote: »

Classic, great story!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

In one for the lady in your life a gillett mac 3 razor set in two kids will love these classic board games with out the board in three a once in life time trip for one to butlins in four a top of the range susan boyle cd in four no mistakes in the kitchen its a george formby cooker in five for the golfer in you a bag of tee's in six organise a house party with a six pack of tesco value pint glasses in seven mother in law staying for the weekend entertain her with this vhs player in eight your on top of the world its a atlas and bully's special prize a shot gun classic is our bully

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

In one for the lady in your life a gillett mac 3 razor set in two kids will love these classic board games with out the board in three a once in life time trip for one to butlins in four a top of the range susan boyle cd in five no mistakes in the kitchen its a george formby cooker in six for the golfer in you a bag of tee's in seven organise a house party with a six pack of tesco value pint glasses in eight mother in law staying for the weekend entertain her with this vhs player in nine your on top of the world its a atlas and bully's special prize a shot gun classic is our bully

Heres my official Bullseye 101

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=b7j8kn&s=5

Maybe we should throw for charity like the pros do when they come on the show, if you get 301 or more with 9 darts we double the money!

Actually I can't afford to give to charity so I'll pocket the money myself!;):D

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Heres my official Bullseye 101

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=b7j8kn&s=5

You easily passed your initiation test KingP!:D

• Advertisement

Why thank you!

Yeah maybe we should start up a new thread and try go for the 301 in 9 darts. Would be a bit of craic anyway.

Advertisement