Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in classes/grinds? South Dublin... :)

Options
  • 02-05-2009 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi there!

I live in Ranelagh and would love to teach somebody Spanish! :) If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sharna

Hi I was just wondering if your still doing Spanish grinds??? I am currently doing my leaving cert and my Spanish exam is on Tuesday if you would be able to give me one or two before the exam so its fresh in my mind?? I do higher level and have been speaking for 6years.

If you could let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you sharna mc mullen

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

sharna wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering if your still doing Spanish grinds??? I am currently doing my leaving cert and my Spanish exam is on Tuesday if you would be able to give me one or two before the exam so its fresh in my mind?? I do higher level and have been speaking for 6years.

If you could let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you sharna mc mullen

Good luck tomorrow, Sharna! It's a pity we haven't met in the end, but well... I'm sure you'll do great!

Advertisement