Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TESCO workers to strike in Douglas, Co. Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I'm not trolling, at not one stage have I posted anything purely to raise the ire of any other posters. I'll be condescending to anyone who personally insults me.
    I'm finished with it now anyway as it's farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Jip wrote: »
    Take a step back Colinod, look in the mirror, and you will see something hillarious. Yet again you attack the poster and fail miserably to make any form of substantial argument and again you cannot comprehend the fact that someone that disagrees with you and union bluster cannot be a Tesco manager. Rather than deconstruct any points you make you simply say "that's lies", just as a kid would say.

I'm not going to debate with someone like yourself, you're exactly the type of person that causes so many of the industrial problems in this country, the blinkers are welded to the side of your face and your fingers are in your ears while you cry 'not listening, not listening'. Regarding the fellow workers point, just search this site and you wil come across a recent post from either such a worker or a brother of one of them to find out exactly they're opinion on them.

Now when you go away and learn some debating skills, or maybe even ask someone to write a well thought out post for you but you can use yourself, we might get somewhere, until then fell free to continue to use swear words, insults and false allegations. You poor little man.
    when facts are posted you get all defensive :D:D

you posted this
    Mandate, the union representing the affected workers, claims the company was asking workers to accept terms and conditions associated with the move to the new store before entering into the LRC process

which is a whopper of a lie, as management were on the radio the day of the strike saying it was in the hands of the LRC, when tesco wouldnt enter the LRC proccess until the emergency meeting on the wednesday

Advertisement