Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it's been a while, what have you been up to?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

well it has :) brothers how i have missed you all

i would just like to share with you the brilliance that is belgian beer, and more to the point trappist beer. One being chimay. Gorgeous nectar. :D

Brothers, brotherettes, brothers of good promise, the whole lot. How have you all been? Any nuggets of information pertaining to the good stuff i.e alcoholic beverages and full fat scrumptious food?

Me, I am finishing college in the next month. From there who knows.

How about you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

Welcome back! I was just thinking the other day, this place could do with some more ironmongery.

I have few fond memories of Belgium ... but I do like their beers. I must confess ... I don't know a lot about the stuff, but hot damn it's tasteh.

After much research, I have come to the conclusion that Zaytoon kebabs are pretty fuppin' amazing.

That's all. Oh, and BGRH rule at pub quizzes ... apparently. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi Will.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Young Brother Will, good to see you back around these parts. I trust all is well with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Will wrote: »
    How about you all
    Will, I'm trying to teach the wimmins in here some of the Northern brogue.

That should say "what about ye."

Good to see you back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've been here lurking, just not posting ;)

smashey - what about ye? :p

zaph, thaed all is well thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement