Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

lasminute.com €10 Hotel Rooms

• 22-04-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭ Rowley Birkin QC

598x153_wigig_apr.gif?skin=engb.lastminute-ie

€10 Hotel rooms in Dublin being sold tomorrow morning at 10am.

Got this the last time and ended up in the Clarion in Limerick city, fantastic hotel. Felt a bit guilty for only paying a tenner, especially when we ended up with free room service! :p

Linky. Might want to use Internet Explorer as other browsers seems to send the site FUBAR.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭ johnfás

They never even charged me last time :confused:

Not complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭ chillywilly

do they take laser?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭ Rowley Birkin QC

Don't know, paid by CC last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭ chillywilly

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Don't know, paid by CC last time.

just checked, they do!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭ Bambaata

I cant seem to find the hotels offering this. Can anyone find a list?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ Vamoose Killers

Would also like a list, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 TequilaMockingBird

Bambaata wrote: »
    I cant seem to find the hotels offering this. Can anyone find a list?
    Would also like a list, thanks.

The sale starts at 10am tomorrow, when participating hotels will be shown.

I got this offer a few months ago, it did as it said on the tin. Don't be fussy, take whatever dates you can get, they go in seconds, and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭ Jimdagym

bigkev49 wrote: »
    598x153_wigig_apr.gif?skin=engb.lastminute-ie

€10 Hotel rooms in Dublin being sold tomorrow morning at 10am.

Got this the last time and ended up in the Clarion in Limerick city, fantastic hotel. Felt a bit guilty for only paying a tenner, especially when we ended up with free room service! :p

Linky. Might want to use Internet Explorer as other browsers seems to send the site FUBAR.

Ssshhhhhh!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭ suppafly

well have a look a see tomorrow. See i get something nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭ bennyob

is this offer only available for midweek stays or are weekend nights included

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Davy

*A maximum of 1 transaction can be made per person. Any bookings that exceed this will be cancelled and a full refund given.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 tantipie

shhuusshhhh,,was keeping this to myself:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 TequilaMockingBird

I get an email from them every 5 minutes or so, but did I get this one? Noooo.

/would ad to spam but too darn risky..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ onlinegamer

any1 know how many nights allowed stay, just the one im gussing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭ jArgHA

I availed of this last time around and got a night in 4 star Clarion Cork for €10. The following morning I went to pay €8 for the overnight parking, gave the girl at the desk a tenner and she gave me back €42 which I accepted... I feel so guilty now :o I'll probably be trampled by an elephant at some point in karma retribution.

they only have 4 hotels,,13€

oh,,it 10€ when you go to book it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ rgunning

Just four hotels in Dublin, the Royal Marine being the best of them. Not great.

Also, hate to be a pedantic f*cker, but it says in the T&Cs 10:00 GMT. Which it won't be for another hour. We are in BST at the moment.

i can book it now

Didnt get one. Gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭ Africa

The server is down now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ onlinegamer

there bad site is not doing anythingfor me and iv been trying since 10.00 am!

it says the hotel available 2 night stay = 20€ and thats all it does! click continue and nothing happens!

comon!

• Administrators Posts: 33,521 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ dudara

No joy here. Ridiculously slow as well.

It also boots you back to a generic booking page rather than telling you that there are no rooms left. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭ zdooldreb

When I click continue it redirects me to another search page. Has been doing this since 10.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 Quackles

Stupid offer :( Won't let me book for the kids, even if I was to just bring the newborn, for whom I'd be bringing my own travel cot. Oh to be young, free and single again...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bodhi

Same for me when it gets through it loads up another booking page for hotels in london

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ Jack Bauer999

dudara wrote: »
    No joy here. Ridiculously slow as well.

It also boots you back to a generic booking page rather than telling you that there are no rooms left. Very annoying.

did anyone manage to get a room at the weekend? fri or sat nights?
    every single one i tried it said it was not available,

only rooms i could get were during the week but no interest in that.
    bit of a sham.

In terms of PR, I think they have done more harm than good with this offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 spank_inferno

Jimdagym wrote: »
    In terms of PR, I think they have done more harm than good with this offer.

Agreed

If my search was unsucessful they could of least built in a page that said something like..... "we have nothing for this date - try again" Instead I was just brought onto a generic landing page for UK hotels?

or better still, a page showing the dates that have availability, like on aerlingus for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭ yom 1

I think I tried every hotel on every date available and kept getting that the room was available, hit continue and then it would say not available or it would throw me to a generic page. Ridiculous offer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 sunnyjim

What prats. Myself and the girlfriend have been trying to book a room for any day since 10am on seperate computers - not 1 was available.

Poor show. They couldn't have sold out everything in the first minute unless there were only 4 rooms in each hotel!

Advertisement