Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving times?!

Options
  • 17-04-2009 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

Hey guys! Wondering if anyone could help me with an estimation of how long it takes to drive to certain places to dublin. As you can see im not from anywhere near Dublin, but ill be up there next weekend and its gunna be pretty hectic so i need to know how long to give myself to drive from place to place! I know it all depends on traffic, but mostly they will be early in the morning so hopefully it wont be too bad :confused:

Portmarnock to Clontarf, to Dublin Airport and to the city centre.
    Dublin Airport to the city centre.
    Clontarf to Liffey Valley.

Thanks a million!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Portmarnock --> Clontarf: 20 mins

Clontarf --> Dublin Aiport: 25 mins

Dublin Airport --> City Centre: 35 mins

Clontarf --> Liffey Valley: 20 mins at night, 2hrs at 5pm in the afternoon.

Include time for parking. If you are driving at around 6am, traffic is very light. Starts to get busy around 7-7.30am which is when you can no longer estimate except for averaging 12kph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Pete4779 wrote: »
    Portmarnock --> Clontarf: 20 mins

Clontarf --> Dublin Aiport: 25 mins

Dublin Airport --> City Centre: 35 mins

Clontarf --> Liffey Valley: 20 mins at night, 2hrs at 5pm in the afternoon.

Include time for parking. If you are driving at around 6am, traffic is very light. Starts to get busy around 7-7.30am which is when you can no longer estimate except for averaging 12kph.

Thank you so so much :D us non-city people just cant understand how it takes so long! :P will be very early in the morning, 6-7ish, do you think on a sunday morning the traffic will be busy that early aswel? :)

Advertisement