Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poets of the fall

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

First discovered POTF in Max Payne 2 on PS2...

Probably one of my favourite bands now. But it makes me sad that they don't have a biger following outside of Finland, Germany, etc.

I reckon if they ever came to Ireland I'd probably die of happiness, but that's not likely to happen any time soon. :(

As the name of the band suggests, they're poets. There's something haunting about some of their lyrics....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I've always liked this song. The video's quite haunting and the song is great.

They're good but I've never really gotten into them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's hard for me to recoomend them without sounding like an insane fanboy (cos i guess i am a fanboy :P ) but if anyone wanted to get into them, I'd probably suggest their debut album Signs of Life, my favourite of the four. Or Alchemy Vol 1 to get the best of the best. :)

While browsing the Youtubes the other night I came across this:

Absolutely brilliant version of the song imho. :)

Absolutely cannot wait for the new album in early 2012.

New single unveiled today, it's called "Cradled in Love" and will feature on the new album to be released early this year.

No release date as of yet, but it will be available on the Digistore on their website soon, along with more details on the upcoming album.

One word to describe the song....

AMAZING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Sorry for dragging up a 7 year old thread, but is anybody going to their gig in Dublin tomorrow? Supposedly it's their first time playing in IReland but I can't be sure.

Advertisement