Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Accountancy and Finance

Options
  • 10-04-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Is there such a thing?? I can find information on one or the other but not on both..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

There's no such thing as far as I'm aware. When I looked up all the courses last year there was two (DIT and Letterkenny that had the name) but they had the same structure as all the other courses. When you see finance and management accounting as separate modules you need to assume that they make up your exemption for sfma.

I'm out in Maynooth and we had one module on finance. It was dealing with the different method of pricing derivatives and to be honest most of us in the class we're in over our heads since it required a high level of maths from undergraduate level which very few of us had. I'm nearly certain it won't be part of the course next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 susie-q

ah tanx any way.. I start a job in Oct for auditing and im beginning to wonder is it what I actually want...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

susie-q wrote: »
    ah tanx any way.. I start a job in Oct for auditing and im beginning to wonder is it what I actually want...

there are plenty of these beasts in teh UK ....

Advertisement