Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Jobs in Sligo?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

hey just wondering does anyone know of any jobs going in sligo, been out of work for too long and if it gets any longer, the thought of working is going to be scarey!

no preference really, got degree but no car, so strangely that cancels the degree out lol

hopefully someone has heard of something!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

What type of job would it be? I know the waterfront restaurant in rosses point had a ad in the champion looking for waiting and bar staff if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

the garavogue bar(formally the left bank and before that was called the garavogue bar)is reopening in a few weeks and are looking for a full compliment of staff to take on. add has been in all the local papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

frag420 wrote: »
    the garavogue bar(formally the left bank and before that was called the garavogue bar)is reopening in a few weeks and are looking for a full compliment of staff to take on. add has been in all the local papers.

hey thanks for letting me know, i'm a little out of synch lately ( no surprises there) will turn my hand to anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

hey thanks for letting me know, i'm a little out of synch lately ( no surprises there) will turn my hand to anything!

Good luck with it. Any job at all is better than none, and its always easier to find a job when you're in a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

cheers 12 months is a bit of 'taking the piss':p

• Advertisement
Advertisement