Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Classes? drawing, sewing, web design?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I did a few searches and didn't come up with any good leads.

I'm looking for some night classes to take in Dublin. I'm interested in Fashion Drawing classes and some intermediate pattern drafting & sewing classes. I've found a few drawing classes but none which concentrate on fashion and drawing clothing.

I've seen Grafton Academy offers night courses but the Fashion course is marked as introductory. I've already done beginners pattern drafting and sewing so I'm looking for more of an intermediate level. Also can't tell if they offer drawing night classes.

Also if anyone knows of a really good intermediate web design night class I'd be interested in that as well. Recommendations are appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭chocolatepan

Hi there,

I'm doing the night course in Grafton academy at the moment and the way they work there can really be adapted to any level. Its not a set week by week class structure, its all one to one tuition and everyone works at their own pace and level. They do run drawing classes but not as a specific course as far as i know, the drawing classes can be done one or two weeks as part of the fashion course.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SpiceLMF

Thanks for the info. I'll have to contact them and get some pricing details & more information.

Thanks!

Advertisement