Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hola!

Options
  • 30-03-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

hi i know its been done before,but im looking for spanish evening classes that are available during the summer time....in dublin!?i did see this site http://dublin.cervantes.es/es/default.shtm but i cant understand it!cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MadgeBadge

I think the Spring Term is starting next week, each term lasts for ten weeks so then the summer term will start. Give them a buzz.

You get a library card for the year when you sign up for your course. I'm giving Spring term a miss (I'm broke :() so I'll be keeping up by using the resources in the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

ye i actually seen that you can change the site to english,i know im an idiot,but that course does look good,i think il do it!cheers

Advertisement