Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would a Vigilante work in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-03-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Due to the recent rise in crime in Dublin, i was thinking that it is time for our own form of 'vigilante' seeing that the Gardi cant seem to get any where.

What are your thoughts on the matter? What type of Vigilante to we need? What would his name be? Do you think this is a good idea or should we just let the country go to ****.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Overall crime rates are down as far as i know over the last few years

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Overall crime rates are down as far as i know over the last few years
    Yes but imaginary crimes are up and "crimes as reported by a braying horde of internet wazzocks" has increased exponentially.

The vigilante would need to be an oprhaned millionaire from a privileged background; are Mick McDowell's parents still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Would this vigilante adhere to the standard PC rules of the 21st century,ie,giving the offender and few biffs and tying them up until the cops arrive,or could he blow their brains out with the masses cheering him on.
    In my opinion we really do need a masked hero to give all these crime lords one behind the ear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement