Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help making stretchers

Options
  • 26-03-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi, I've been trying to buy clamps to help make good stretchers but I can't seem to find them in Dublin. I'm talking about 90 degree/corner/mitre clamps.

They should look something like this:

MakeThumbImage.aspx?ID=%2fPortals%2f0%2fTBImage%2fREC140.jpg&PORTALID=0

Any help very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

there's a tool and hardware place in the retail park in blanchardstown - the bit near KFC - they're called mcquillans?

was in there a while back and as far as i remember i think i saw ine of these in there. give them a call before you head there:

Name: McQuillan Tools Categories: Power Tools, Equipment Suppliers & Hire Address: U 10 Westend Retail Pk Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin, Co. Dublin Phone: (01) 8025100

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

McQuillans also have a shop in Capel st and they should have those clamps there

Advertisement