Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhD Diagnostics & Therapeutics of Human Disease

Options
  • 19-03-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hello!

Has anyone else applied for this studentship at the Royal College of Surgeons? If so, have you heard anything back from the college??

I sent in my application nearly three weeks ago and have been waiting anxiously by my letter box/inbox night and day for a reply since but as yet...nada.

Interviews are in 2 weeks......

Is it time to stop waiting?

S

:(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

Hi,
    I applied for the PhD Scholars program with RCSI (not sure if it's the same thing) more than 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from them either. I've been waiting anxiously too but haven't had any word from them yet.

I don't know of anyone else who has applied for it either unfortunately!

Fingers crossed that we'll hear soon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Time for a phone call, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sparkles

Hey oconnoao, great to hear of someone else in the same situation as I don't know anyone else either who's gone for this.

I think 2Scoops advice is pretty wise......may be time to bite the bullet and make a call on Monday, the wait is getting too much to bear.....

Best of luck with your application and thanks for your help,

Hey, maybe you could let me know if you have any success with it?

Thanks again,

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sparkles

Hi oconnoao,

Just to let you know, I called the RCSI today (Monday 23/3) and they havent contacted interview canditates yet..........

Fingers crossed!

S

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

Ah I got a call from them yesterday evening, inviting me to an interview next Thursday! I'm thrilled cos I thought it was too late for me. now just to prepare for the interview....

I hope you hear good news from them soon!

• Advertisement
Advertisement