Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB Stickers/Transfers?

Options
  • 16-03-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I recently re-sprayed the metal faceplate of my drum machine as it was looking tired and scratched etc.

Unfortunatly, the button labels were sprayed over, so if someone wasn't familiar with the machine, it would be impossible to navigate.

I was hoping to relabel it, for the sake of anyone else who might be using it, but also to improve the overall look of it.

The surface is metal, with gloss black acrylic finish.

Would anyone know what type of sticker would be the most durable and professional looking?
    I was thinking maybe something like the old skateboard stickers I used when I was a kid - they were super-adhesive, and the transparent parts blended in well.

Would anyone know of a good place to get stickers, labels or transfers made from a custom graphic file? - or perhaps just some sort of lettering system that can be transferred neatly onto metal surfaces.

Sorry if this is vague, and thanks for any help.

Advertisement