Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dose anyone know of someone who embroiders clothes ???

Options
  • 15-03-2009 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    Im looking for someone to embroider a dress. I have a dress i got a few years ago that has embroider all on the end of it & i would like to do something similar on a new black dress i have for a wedding im going to in may. I wounder does anyone know of some one who could do this ??? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Don't know where you are living, but usually stores that supply the machines for embroidery may know if some of their customers do one offs.

Lena's wool shop in William's st Limerick used to have adds for work like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

REBEKAH09 wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking for someone to embroider a dress. I have a dress i got a few years ago that has embroider all on the end of it & i would like to do something similar on a new black dress i have for a wedding im going to in may. I wounder does anyone know of some one who could do this ??? :)
    If there is a branch of the I.C.A. in your area pay them a visit. Full of artistic women. I learnt from a member years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Torann

Find a textile or fashion person that has one of the 'fancy' sewing machines that do embroidery you just scan the design onto the machine and the sewing machine does it all for you :) Have used the machines in College at NCAD theyre great :)

Advertisement