Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application to PAC

Options
  • 12-03-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Okay so heres the scenario any advice would be appreciated.

Made my 3 course choices for NUIG and completed the form.
    My first two choices were HDips same course, one FT the other PT
    These courses have since been replaced/upgraded to an M.Sc.

In FAQ section of PAC it says you can change your application on the basis of a cancellation. The wording on the NUIG website says " replaced with" M.Sc. not "cancelled".

I now want to chage my order of preference fairly substantially

Does anybody have any previos experience with this and PAC? Are they a reluctant group to chage applications?

Can you make more than one application to NUIG using the PAC if your willing to fork out your 37 bobs again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭frecklier

Hi, this reply could be a bit late, but you should contact NUIG directly, they should be able to move your application from the H dip to the MSc. Also, you should be able to apply again. I know Trinity allows up to 5 choices on PAC though, does NUIG not?

Advertisement