Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rosslare

Options
  • 12-03-2009 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

hi, is rosslare still on does any one know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

jwshooter wrote: »
    hi, is rosslare still on does any one know

roslare (irish masters) hasnt been on the last two years ,it has moved to killarney kerry in the gleneagles hotel in october .its a much better set up than were it was in the crosby cedars .i think the dates are 16th 17th and
    18th this year ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Yeah thats right pad180, was in Rosslare once (the year the power went out, 2002 I think) and did not enjoy it, it was a bloody rip off also!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

bad time of the year for me feck it ,when do the tickets come out also any big names play in it .
    it would make a fad weekend away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

jwshooter wrote: »
    bad time of the year for me feck it ,when do the tickets come out also any big names play in it .
    it would make a fad weekend away

I dont think you need tickets you can pay in at the door i think its 5or10 euro not too sure but you can enter it and play in the qualifiers for sunday on the friday for €20 or pay €100 to go straight into the Sunday. There is also the masters on saturday another €20 but the entries dont come around till around August/September and you'll find them on the http://www.dartsinireland.com/

A lot of the pro's where there 2yrs ago but not so many last year as there was a bigger tournament goin on in Germany at same time but this year its on a week earlier the week after citywest is on so there should be a huge amount of pro's this time

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

mr.jingle wrote: »
    I dont think you need tickets you can pay in at the door i think its 5or10 euro not too sure but you can enter it and play in the qualifiers for sunday on the friday for €20 or pay €100 to go straight into the Sunday. There is also the masters on saturday another €20 but the entries dont come around till around August/September and you'll find them on the http://www.dartsinireland.com/

A lot of the pro's where there 2yrs ago but not so many last year as there was a bigger tournament goin on in Germany at same time but this year its on a week earlier the week after citywest is on so there should be a huge amount of pro's this time

thanks mr.jingle you saved me writing all that out . now get your deposit :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

mr.jingle wrote: »

Plus the prize fund for the weekend this year is going up from £50k to £75k, so Taylor might even get out of bed for that!! I have been down at it this last two years and have really enjoyed the weekend.

Advertisement