Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DART EQUIPMENT.....

Options
  • 04-03-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Anyone looking for a decent dartboard stand for their local to help run off competitions or exhibitions, I know a bloke who has made me two for ours and they are great, easy to put away and can be put up in no time at all and are very durable. If anyone is interested pm me and I will pass on his details. He isnt too dear for them either.

Anyone tried to make one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

can you stick a pic up,give us an idea what it looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Man I hate standing boards

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Dessiemc27

Will post up a pic over the weekends whenever I get ours back from the first night of our local championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Dessiemc27

Here is a link to the pics of the darts stand:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9006659@N05/

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

very impressive,the two spotlights give it a big advantage over other stands that i've seen,cuts out shadows.can you pm me a price and i'll see if our lad is interested in getting one.he's always on about getting one maybe two even.time to put that to the test!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement