Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Music Video

Options
  • 04-03-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi all,

Worked on this video a while back, great crew and experience - tho it was fupping freezing!
    I think it turned out stunningly well, great to see how the images were captured.
    Check it out.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

your producer just did a thread on it down below

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055503160

what aspect were you working at?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

Hey, hope it doesnt look like we are spamming boards :)

I was the line producer, which I believe is a bit of a glorified title for a runner or PA. Nice to work with a professional crew and great to get a chance to look at (and sometimes touch - tho dont tell the DP!) the Red One.
    Good experience overall and I think the video turned out really.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

The Red One does have that *I want it* look to it that screams to a PA (or a line producer) to make a run for it with it in his bag :D

I was just surprised by what a lego kit of a thing it was - how it started out as this cheap looking boxy thing and then you could just keep adding attachments to it. Very odd indeed.
    Maybe I'll get to touch one again someday...
    In the meantime, what did you think of the vid?
    Dont worry, im not on the creative side so you cant hurt my feelings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The video looks great. Thomas Heffron directed it, yeah?

The song is a bit pants. But that's just personal taste I suppose.

• Advertisement

Yea Tom co-directed it with the DP - Kay Madsen. Nice to see something professional looking being made here on a very small budget.

Advertisement