Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post grad deadlines?

Options
  • 04-03-2009 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I want to apply for a post grad course, Not sure what college yet, But I know that each college has its own deadline for applying for post grads ,but I was wondering when is the deadlines usually? What month?
    Has it already past or is it March?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Often depends on the specific course as well as the college. (e.g. Trinity have some deadlines that have gone by, others still far enough away to apply with time to spare) I would suggest looking specifically at courses rather than colleges and then checking out the closing dates for application.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Yep as the previous poster stated each program in each college has it's own specific deadline. Some have indeed gone by and others will not arrive untill the end of August/early September. :)

Advertisement