Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Evening Classes in Dublin

Options
  • 02-03-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Can anyone recommend any beginners Spanish evening classes in the south Dublin area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

The best place I would recommend to learn Spanish is the Instituto Cervantes in the city centre as all the teachers are natives and they organise cultural activities, movie nights, etc. I know you said south Dublin, but I think you are better off attending there, as I don't know anywhere special on the southside.

¡Buena Suerte! Good Luck! ;)

http://dublin.cervantes.es/es/default.shtm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

djcervi wrote: »
    The best place I would recommend to learn Spanish is the Instituto Cervantes in the city centre as all the teachers are natives and they organise cultural activities, movie nights, etc. I know you said south Dublin, but I think you are better off attending there, as I don't know anywhere special on the southside.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

Why do you want to study Spanish? :)

I could give you private tuition, if you are interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mimich

djcervi wrote: »

Hola!
    How much does it cost approximately? and how long is it for?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mattysin

i am looking for private tuition . im just back from Mexico and want to live there or Madrid now . i need to really get stuck into the language .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Gadeia

I could give you private tuition, im Language teacher in Spain and I'm moving to Dublin on the 18th of September. If you are really interested email me pavimaje@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CCLAY

Hi i now someone who gives private tuition on the south side, you can contact her on agbecalvo@yahoo.co.uk

Best of luck on your lessons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cceguerra

I would recommend to learn Spanish @ www.spanishdublin.com Im taking lessons there and Im very happy with the results. Hope this helps... It is in Dublin 1....

Good Luck!

Advertisement