Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portraits?

Options
  • 27-02-2009 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

Hello from somebody who does not belong to this forum at all.
    I am interested in photography and I would like to get some practice in portraits. However I prefer casual portraits with relevance to people and their environment. And studio is such wonderful environment.

My idea is to visit somebody of you, if you are interested, in your studio and to try to capture few pictures of you at work, the studio, tools and so. I have big respect to somebody who creates something from nothing. I am just too lazy and I am capturing pictures of already existing reality :-)

I do not study photography at any school or course, but I would like to do my personal project like that. I have to work during the day, so late afternoons and weekends would be the only possibilities for me to work on it.

If you are interested, please, let me know here or via PM.
    All pictures will be available for the person in the pictures, of course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 stairs

Hello . Where do you live?
    I am an photographer and wood worker.
    I live in Hawaii, would like to take some photos together if you interested.
    Thanks Rafal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Well, I am Dublin based so far. I am sorry that I had not mentioned it in my primal post.
    However thank you for response and if I get closer, I'll let you know.
    Regards
    ThOnda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 stairs

Advertisement