Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabulous Handmade Card Workshop

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I am holding a handmade card making class on the 15th March in the Portmarnock Sports & Leisure Centre.

The class is going to be great, there will be a variety of cards to make and I aim to make 5 cards in the time we have.

The course will cost €40, for which you will get card kit, tea and coffee. You will need your own basic tool kit.

The cards that I will be doing are a sweet decoupage card, a woven mothers day card, a mans birthday card and a couple of templates.

As the class will only hold 10 people, it will give lots of time for individual attention if it is needed. I promise it will be a great class.

To find ut more, please PM me or visit my website on www.niamhspurpleribboncards.com

Advertisement