Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soft-Tip Darts

Options
  • 24-02-2009 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello,

I've got an electronic dartboard (the make is Smartness) at home but the Darts have seen better days.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy SoftTip darts in Dublin?

(I'm looking to buy the Tips, Barrels, Shafts and Flights).

Also I think between 8 to 10 grams weight should be ok?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

A good darts website would be a better option. Greater choice and better prices, the soft tip range here would be poor seeing as it is rarely played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 StayDown

Thanks AndyP,

Can you recommend any good websites?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Dartscorner seem to have a good selection. Click the link below

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Soft-Tip/c414/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 StayDown

Thanks Kingp35,

I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

StayDown wrote: »
    Hello,

I've got an electronic dartboard (the make is Smartness) at home but the Darts have seen better days.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy SoftTip darts in Dublin?

(I'm looking to buy the Tips, Barrels, Shafts and Flights).

Also I think between 8 to 10 grams weight should be ok?

Thanks in advance.

Speaking from experience you are going to need to be looking for something in the 16-18 gram range.

I am not sure what weight you throw in steel tip darts, but anything lighter than the above is going to be a huge adjustment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement