Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Mount + T-Shirt Transfer Paper

Options
  • 20-02-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what places stock these? Any spray mount will do. For the paper, I'm looking for inkjet ones. I don't mind buying online if someone knows an online supplier.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Don't go near Easons, it's a rip off.

I've bought both of these for a very reasonable price from Reids on Nassau Street.

Either there or Evans off Capel Street. I'm not sure whether they would do t-shirt transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Thanks for the reply. Was going to check there but didn't want to go all the way into town when I wasn't sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nudge

The Art and Hobby Shop do Spray Mount and I got my transfer paper in Easons, was pricey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭DesignLady

The London Graphics Centre has the 400ml spray mount for £8.80 and the iron on transfer paper for £16.99. There is a delivery charge though so you might want to check that out. I've found them very reliable.
    www.londongraphics.co.uk

Often able to get cheap art supplies on ebay too.

Advertisement