Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin knitting group

Options
  • 19-02-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello, my name is Keri and I am big into knitting and crocheting and i went threw all the threads and didn't really find any about starting a knitting group in dublin, so forgive me if i'm repeating. I'm actually in Blanchardstown and am wondering if anyone wanted to start a knitting/crocheting group. In blachardtown they have the borders that have a starbucks that would be good for a little group. I'm a stay at home mom so really am looking forward to getting out and expanding my social circle besides play groups and little kids running around :) let me know if interested. also doesn't have to be in blanchardstown i can commute into dublin city or another ajoining city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Hi there, I know that there is the group who meet every Tuesday in Starbucks in Blanchardstown ,but I cant go because Im in a crochet class on the same night. I would be interested in joining. I also knit. Have you any other venue in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stitchlily

Olann Ban, they have most of the knitting groups listed there.

Irish Knitters group on Ravelry. They have also have a list of most of the knitting groups. (If your not in ravelry already, then join up its a huge crochet and knitting forum..)

Otherwise Stitch'nBitch Yahoo group

hope that helps...

Advertisement