Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a 'This is your life' album - Help Needed

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi, i'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong forum. I'm just looking for some advice on creating a 'this is your life' album for a priest who is celebrating a golden jubilee. Basically the album and the paper has been purchased and what i'm looking for is some advice on creating such an album and making it look somewhat professional. I have photos and some newspaper cuttings that i want to put into the album. Does anyone know of a website that offers advice on such things? Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Try googling 'scrapbooking' and you will get lots of links to help you find what you are looking for...

well hopefully anyway..

Advertisement