Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing a job...

Options
  • 17-02-2009 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend is painting animals on a wall in a childs bedroom. She is an excellent artist and has illustrated a childrens book before. In Belgium it would be about 10 euro an hour, but that is very very cheap for what she is doing here.

It is only one wall and would take about 3 days to do. Maybe a little longer. We have to travel 3 hours there and back. I am due a picture soon, I will put one up of the animals soon. The kid has a bed cover which they want painted on the wall. The owner will also pay for the paints. Anyone got any ideas what a good price would be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Well, would anyone have any suggestions as to where to go to get such information? Any replies, any at all are welcomed. Thank you.

Advertisement