Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PostGrad Ireland Fair

Options
  • 16-02-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

There is some postgrad Ireland Fair listed as being on in the RDS tomorrow and wednesday. Haven't had a chance to go to any postgrad open days so is it worth going to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I'm interested in this too, so any info would be greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

I'm going along on Wednesday. As far as I know it's only on between 1pm and 6pm on Wednesday, which sounds odd enough.

I'm thinking about the Msc in Multimedia as I'd like to get into web designing and, more specifically, the digital humanities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭mimmi

They're probably booked it ages ago with the 'average' full-time undergraduate attending in mind. The fact that people who work might be interested obvioulsy didn't register too high.

There is usually a mix of irish and UK univerities/colleges. UK colleges usually dominated by those offering teacher training in the NW and Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Emailed the organisers. The hours are wed 1-6

Advertisement