Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corrie Affair Spoiler

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

Ah! I was wondering why he was complaining so much about Sally tonight. Should have realised they were setting him up for another affair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Dirtiest mechanic ever...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OH MY GOD - that is just WRONG....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

ITV soap Coronation Street is to get its first ever lesbian character when one of the local residents turns gay, according to a report.
    Student and born again Christian Sophie Webster – played by 16-year-old Brooke Vincent - will apparently shock her parents Kevin (Michael Le Vell) and Sally (Sally Whittaker) later this year when she embarks on an affair with her best friend Sian Powers (Sacha Parkinson).
    The 14-year-old is currently dating fellow school friend and churchgoer Ben Richardson (Lucien Laviscount).
    A Corrie source this afternoon told DS: "It's only a possibility at the moment, so if it does happen, it's quite far down the line. Nothing's been written and it's one of a number of ideas for the character of Sophie."
    Last year, it was rumoured that the soap's producers were on the lookout for their first gay female character in order to "create a soap which is representative of society".
    Reports suggested that storyliners had originally intended the now-departed Violet Wilson (Jenny Platt) to be gay, before she settled into relationships with Jamie Baldwin (Rupert Hill) and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I wouldn't be a bit sorry for Sally if Molly was having it away with Kevin...and I don't really care about Tyrone either. He's daft and thus should earn my sympathy but for me he's not a likeable half-wit (like Kirkie:o)..he's such an over actor:rolleyes:..
    Maybe Sofie will start to prefer the girlies.. sure your man she's with now is halfway there...........big girl's blouse sissy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ann22 wrote: »
    and I don't really care about Tyrone either. He's daft and thus should earn my sympathy but for me he's not a likeable half-wit (like Kirkie:o)..he's such an over actor:rolleyes:..

Not supposed to be much cleverer in real life either. I used to work with Keith Barry a few years ago, and the first time he was on the Late Late, Alan halsall or whatever you call him was on as well. Keith said that he had no money on him cos he came over thinking that we used Sterling as well ...

"Spanner In Works"
    I laughed at this. I am not proud of myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

You can see them setting up for that affair to start with kevin lookin at molly talking to jason with a jealous look in his eye on wednesday nights episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

It's durtay! Kevin and Molly! Yuck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement