Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunlavin From The West of Wicklow

Options
  • 13-02-2009 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Dont see that many post in relation ot the west of wicklow. Blessington, Baltinglass, Donard and Dunlavin. Are people gone quiet from that area of the world. Hellooooooo
    Just jesting of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Hi. I'm from Dunlavin. I'm heading down to see the folks this weekend. I agree with you in a way - it's gone down the pan in the sense that the best pub (Teach de Grás) closed down, there's no filling station anymore and there seems to be an ever increasing drug/crime problem. It's become a bit lifeless and drab.
    Still though, I still love walking 'round Tournant Upper, visiting Rathsallagh House and catching up with the locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

My uncle used to have a bakery in Dunlavin, was never busy enough to survive there though. Nice little town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

Im from dunlavin!!
    Now in Valleymount though!

Advertisement