Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

The Ultimate Irish Hunting Knife

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ ronn

bird and trout knife for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ wicklow newbie

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Lets kep this going lads. Really like to see what our ideal knife would look like. Would this grab more attention as a new thread?

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Any one there?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ mixerbarcoe

Lets kep this going lads. Really like to see what our ideal knife would look like. Would this grab more attention as a new thread?

Yeah i want to see this knife too...

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭ Mauser 308

Davy, what do you think:rolleyes: There seems to be interest. Start a new thread with a poll, deer knife or bird/fish knife. Close it after say 10 days and if you feel its worth it go for it. Auction it off at the end. I am interested in one of ur hand made knife but want to see what will come out of this project. Deer knife for me, possibley a gut hook if that can be an option. Good steel, that will hold a serious edge once maintained. Bone or antler handle:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Thats a good plan. What you reckon Davy?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭ transit260

I have a new knife on the way.Its being made by JES KNIVES.I sent over a few goat horns and he is using these to make a fixed blade knife of around 5-6 inch blade.This for me will be a very personal tool as I collected the horn myself.I would class this as a very unique IRISH HUNTING KNIFE.Dont think there'll be too many of these about.

Thats a good plan. What you reckon Davy?
    Any interest Davy?

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Trying hard to keep this going people..... Work with me...;);););):confused::confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭ Hibrion

Maybe, I don't know yet.
    I can vouch for the craftsmanship of Davy's knives. Would be nice to see another thread like this on the go.

• Advertisement

Come on Davy, any interest:rolleyes:

Advertisement