Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Two

Options
  • 12-02-2009 1:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so here is the second set of fixtures for the online tournament.

Here are the rules for the games
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight SUNDAY night
    • If you are unable to play your game before the time-limit you will forfeit the match unless you have special circumstances which must be posted in this thread
    • All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw
    • You should throw for the Bull to see who throws first
    • You play all ten legs

Here are the fixtures:
    [B]GROUP 1[/B]
    MBC 5-5 death1234567
    passinginterest 7-3 Kingp35
    Degag 3-7 Ronan|Raven

[B]GROUP 2[/B]
    coyle 1-9 nhughes100
    mr.jingle 4-6 ciarraibhoy
    jay.cymru 8-2 iseethelight

[B]GROUP 3[/B]
    Chuckythetree 10-0 el_duderino
    Evolution Enter 6-4 Patrickincork
    Padr81 6-4 scunner

[B]GROUP 4[/B]
    Pad180 6-4 Double Top
    Carrickman 5-5 dionsiseire
    ratinakeg 4-6 AndyP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

hi jay.cymru
    seems im playing you next
    im around tonight and tomorrow after 2pm
    pm me and let me know when you can play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

PM'd Death1-7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

PM'd Carrick Man, i cant play thur or fri, but will most likely play sat or sun if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭death1234567

Pm'ed MBC - 9pm tonight is okay with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Double Top v pad180 is starting at 2.30 today if anybody want to come have a look:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Cool, might have a look alright.

I pm'd passinginterest there. Looking forward to playing him because he seems a good player. Hopefully I can raise my game and challenge him.
    Pm'ed MBC - 9pm tonight is okay with me.

Lads maybe it doesn't bother you but don't forget that the Premier League is on tonight if you want to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

Ronan Ravan, it'd be great if you were able to play me either today or tomorrow because weekends are really bad for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

PM sent to Andy P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

PAD180 6-4 DOUBLE TOP, it should of been 10-0 to pad180, i cant hit a double, i apologise to anyone who watched that. pad played great and again i play like mardle, start off well but can't hit a double then get so pi##ed off with myself my scoring goes down the pan, next week i will have to win or i'm out:(

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

good game double top it was a lot closer than you suggest but as you were saying doubles let me in ,but i must of hit that fecking treble 5 at least 20 times have to correct that for the next match good game and thanks ;)

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Lads maybe it doesn't bother you but don't forget that the Premier League is on tonight if you want to watch it.
    OUr game will be better than those premier league amateurs anyway. I can see back to back 9 darters in our game.:P

OUr game will be better than those premier league amateurs anyway. I can see back to back 9 darters in our game.:P

Think you forgot a lil 9 there..........99 darters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Myself and Scunner are up tomorrow afternoon. Not sure of the exact time but will let you guys know when he gets my p.m. Looking forward to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Just PM padr81 and we should be playing at 2.30 tomorrow.
    Will keep ye posted!

ratinakeg 4 -6 AndyP
    Thanks for the game, I'm sweating!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I was watching your match, seemed like a very good game and could have gone either way. Well played lads.

My average wasn't as good as normal, only a few points below my average. Delighted with the 80 check out:) Unhappy when I miscounted the 46 checkout!

You seem to be a good player AndyP, two wins out of two now!
    Fair play!

I'm sorry I took so long in leg 3 as my stem broke and I couldn't find a similar stem. So eventually had to use a larger one.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

pm sent to Evolution Enter

i know its early doors but i left amessage here and a pm for jay.cymru-mo answer yet.he didnt play first match anyone know if he's still in?

i know its early doors but i left amessage here and a pm for jay.cymru-mo answer yet.he didnt play first match anyone know if he's still in?

Yep he is still in, he is online now. Try organise something between you now lads.

• Advertisement

Death1234567 5 - 5 MBC

No separating us all night ;). I was all over the shop, one nice dart in the treble and then two wayward darts no where near the target. My game really is going through a bad patch.

Good game though, I really enjoyed it. :D

8-8 now............great match.

I messed up 35......left meself 4......when i walked back and seen you had 3 left i said right i need this come on........:D

I have one open on ezchalk for our last few death......were are u? dont leave me;)

So its not 1st to ten? okay a draw was a fair result. Well done Death great games very enjoyable. Cheers

we seem to have hit a snag with ezchalk its stopped
    u there jay?
    to be fair he his well ahead 5-0
    hes sitting on 14 im on 40 ezchalk on strike i think

right i give up on ezchalk been waiting for half hour was 5-0 down anyway

I was watching your match, ezchalk is terrible sometimes mainly after 9pm for some strange reason. I've refreshed the ezchalk home page about 5 times since it stalled and have seen neither of your names on the site. What the hell!!

MBC wrote: »
    So its not 1st to ten? okay a draw was a fair result.
    Nope I just played a few extra legs cos its was such good craic. Defo draw was a fair result. More time on the practice board needed for me though.

we seem to have hit a snag with ezchalk its stopped
    u there jay?
    to be fair he his well ahead 5-0
    hes sitting on 14 im on 40 ezchalk on strike i think

well you can try and play the rest of the 5 legs or you can take a 10-0 loss. It's up to yourselves.

EDIT: Myself an passinginterest are playing around 9 tonight if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Ciarraibhoy any time today suit ya i sent ya a pm i can play today after 5 tomoro and prob all day sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Anyone fancy a game now? Bit of practice:D

Advertisement