Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in shooting a Music video? Rap/Hip Hop music, established artists

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

You already have a couple of nicely made videos there. Just out of interest, why are you looking to put together a new video crew?

Also, it would be a good idea to clarify if this is a paying gig or not, that will have a big influence on the quality of crew you will attract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Consigliere

We are not necessarily looking to put together a new crew.

To clarify, it is not a paid gig, just want to see if anyone out there is interested in lashing a quick music video together.

We know a few people who are willing do videos with us for free because it has added to the repetoire of work they have done, and also because of the possible exposure involved.

For example "Sin City" has something like 100,000 views, and Channel U in the UK had agreed to air it in rotation so long as we provided a better quality mix of the track. Unfortunately, at that point the two producers working on the track with us had a serious falling out and it fell through, but there's always a new project! Of course, if there was a situation where there was money to be made off a video from airtime etc, everybody involved in production of the video would get a cut. We are open to negociation here.

I'd also like to say that we wouldn't necessarily have to shoot a big fancy, time consuming video. The first freestyle video i linked above was shot in one hour, and we have people who can handle the editing if needed.

If anyone reading this is interested and knows how to use a camera, just email me and I can forward on some tracks I had in mind. Basically I want to get to know people in the area too, this is just general networking. It's always good to bring a new look, and fresh ideas.

Once again:

rawsoul@rocketmail.com

gis a shout! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I'm working with a full crew on a music video next week, I will have a word with the guys to see if they are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Consigliere

sounds good

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Torquil

In Dublin for a bit and have some kit over with me. Was DP on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTek4AdPkik or check out my show reel www.cinetq.com or www dot cinetq dot com contact details on web site :D

Cheers TQ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lovingthemusic

Hi Guys,
    I'm working with a three piece band at the moment and we are hoping to find a talented video crew to put a video together for them for their single release in early June. They are following that with an album launch at the end of June/early July with a huge pr campaign in place. The budget is very tight so money is not really included in this one but have got a number of other talents coming along who will no doubt need music videos and all going to plan there will be payment in these. Also we will make sure you are treated well and anything we can do in return will be a given. Hopefully there will be some tv exposure for the video you make all going to plan, there will definitely be lots of online exposure as soon as all is tied up. On the pr side of things, where ever we can mention ye will be a definite.. Sure have a think and please do get in touch. Time is tight but would love to hear back from ye.
    Thanks in advance,
    Loving The Music

P.S. Feel free to pm me for more details!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Edlemming

I might be interested in these. Give me a shout and send one sample of music the video is required for.

mail to : look@myeyecons.com

Cheers

Advertisement