Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to be able to pass as a girl, need help how?

Options
  • 05-02-2009 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

not sure why i want to do it. i just feel sexier hen i'm dressed as a girl. i'm only 16 but i love dressing up as a girl. i'm looking to be able to go out and have people look at me thinking i'm sexy also if i think i look that good i really want to be able to go to school as a girl. i'm looking for clothes, make up, tips, advise, how to act like a girl, everything. links would be a great help thank you.

my only cross dressing experience before this was when my ex gf put make up on me and said i looked cute and could pass as a girl. i've taught about it ever since.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I wonder how long this thread will last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

What a coincidence, I was just reading this in the paper today;
    A 16-year-old German boy, who has wanted to be a girl since age 2, had a secret sex-change operation last month and may be the world's youngest to do so.

The operation that transformed Tim Petras into Kim Petras was paid for by Germany's government-supported health care system.

The surgery was authorized after psychologists confirmed that Kim Petras was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body."

He had been undergoing hormone therapy since age 12.

Dr. Bernd Meyenburg, who treats patients with identity disorders at the University of Frankfurt Hospital, said, "Very few youth psychiatrists have any experience with transsexual developments. The families wander from one psychiatrist to the next.

"I was always against such operations on children so young but after seeing how happy one of my patients was and how well-adjusted after returning from having the operation abroad while still a teenager — I realized that in some cases it is the right decision. Kim is such a case - she always knew what she wanted."

Petras says "she" is happy with the results of the operation.

"I was asked if I feel like a woman now — but the truth is I have always felt like a woman — I just ended up in the wrong body," she said. "I can enjoy swimming, and bikinis, go in the changing rooms without a problem, everything has changed because of this operation. I just can't wait to put on my favorite bathing suit and go swimming like I've never done before.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,487807,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Petras says "she" is happy with the results of the operation.

That wrecks me bulb. Tim or Kim or whatever ya wanna call it is still a he. Just cos he went off and chopped his lad off and got long blonde hair dont make him a woman. If thats the case then John Wayne Bobbit or whats his face was a woman for a few hours until they sellotaped his lad back onto him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shallow^B

What is wrong with wanting to dress as a girl if you feel that's a part of who you are!?!? Isn't it the same thing wanting to dress in a surten style, people express themselves by what they wear.. if it's, Glamour bunny, punk, Metal head or Goth.. what ever.
    it would be "torture" for a Metal head not beeing able to dress as one just because he is living in the Emo community. ok, bad example but I just can't see why people have issues with this.. :confused:

But for how you should dress to best get away with beeing a girl is hard to say.. You just haveto find something that makes you feel confidant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

meme2008 wrote: »
    not sure why i want to do it. i just feel sexier hen i'm dressed as a girl. i'm only 16 but i love dressing up as a girl. i'm looking to be able to go out and have people look at me thinking i'm sexy also if i think i look that good i really want to be able to go to school as a girl.

thanks

I just wanted to ask , is it because you are more comfortable in a girls clothes , the reason being , its like males are conditioned into thinking they are supposed to wear uncomfortable clothing to a degree i think , when i was younger i was very uncomfortable in my clothes and thought it was natural to be that uncomfortable for a male , and i was so uncomfortable in my school clothes that i did not do very well at school , years later i found out it was because i have allergies to certain fabrics , now i am wondering might you have a similar problem and not realize it !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

espinolman wrote: »
    I just wanted to ask , is it because you are more comfortable in a girls clothes , the reason being , its like males are conditioned into thinking they are supposed to wear uncomfortable clothing to a degree i think , when i was younger i was very uncomfortable in my clothes and thought it was natural to be that uncomfortable for a male , and i was so uncomfortable in my school clothes that i did not do very well at school , years later i found out it was because i have allergies to certain fabrics , now i am wondering might you have a similar problem and not realize it !

He's a troller dude I'm afraid, he's posted this all over the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,307 ✭✭✭✭ted1

hmm 16 year old irish girl you say.

Ok

you will need the following:

1 pair of UGG bootS.
    Blonde Hair dye, Be sure to leave your roots exposed
    Orange face paint and a slightly different shade for you neck and hands
    blue jeans, 2 push up bras and a Polo Shirt.

If you feel that you not quite cuttin the mustard, stand in DunDrum Shopping Centre on your phone with sparkles added.!!!

Hope this helped.

Advertisement