Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garden Allotments Newcastle West

• 05-02-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi,

I am offering vegetable/garden allotments just outside Newcastle West. I propose to offer plots of 100msq and 120 msq. If larger plots are required I'm willing to discuss.

The land in question is currently in grass, I will plough and rotovate the land and mark/fence out the allotments. Rental period will be from 1st March 09 till 31 January 2010.

If anybody is interested please pm me for more details, contact number and site visit.

Regards

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I wish you were in Tralee, not that I need space for an allotment but if there was this facility available I would avail of it to get advice from others on how to do ---- this, that and the other.
    Good luck with this venture, I hope it goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭LK_Dave

Thanks for the support DH0661........can do quite a few things but moving land is not one of them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

well done dave...its a great idea..i'm sure you will get plenty of takers...

i presume you have put up signs in newcastle west ...?
    or even on the notice board in the library in adare and newcatsle west

best of luck with it:)

Allotment update.

We are hoping to get the ground deep ploughed this week or early next week. The bad weather in the past 2 weeks has set us back. But in the mean time I have being designing plot layouts and taking enquiries. Add is to be run in the local paper, Weekly Observer again this week for 4 weeks. Hopefully some more will come on board.

- Dave

just heard that we will be ploughing tomorrow............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

why dont you get a webiste up. Get someone to do a brouchure website for you very cheap. basically just what you're abput and photos. let people see it take photos of the ploughing. sned the link on to people you know/post it here etc. people would find that interesting

Advertisement