Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Craft Club

Options
  • 04-02-2009 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi All,

I have just started a Card-Making & Scrapbook club in Wexford. We will be having our first crop on the 28th of Feb.
    This club will be for papercrafters and will run monthly in wexford on a saturday.
    If you are interested in booking a place feel free to contact me.

Thanks
    Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Can you give more details :

Where its on / how much / do we bring supplies etc ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lollie22

Check out www.southeastcrafters.blogspot.com, it should help with some questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

blogspot is great for setting up art groups. Is this a non-profit group? if its not we normally say use the sticky if its a commercial venture.

No its just a meet up group for people to meet up and we will be doing classes in a month or two.

Just bumping this up so people can see.
    This is a fab club for women who enjoy paper crafts and would like to meet other women who enjoy the same hobby. For the first two months of the club we will just be meeting up and bringing our own projects to work on, i will also have some sketches to hand out and hopefully in April i will start having a class or two depending on the numbers we get.
    Dont be shy, come along and just have a cuppa and a chat to see if you like it there is no monthly obligation. Everyone is made feel very welcome and part of this crafting family!!!!.
    So to book your place today please email southeastcrafters@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

you are giving the classes free of charge?

No the charge for the class will be the price of the class kits.

Advertisement