Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speach and Language therapy post grad UL

Options
  • 28-01-2009 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

Is anyone doing this 2 year course in UL? Is it very hard? Are ther job oppertunities(what are the lecturers saying?), I hear there are poor job prospects in Ireland for graduates here? Also, Is there alot of travelling to do for placements?

Thank you. Any answers will help me decide to do the course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

I am doing the course at the moment.
    It is a tough course but its really intersting and really worthwhile. With regards to jobs we havent really been told much but i would imagine we will have a head start over those who have an undergrad because we will have a masters degree and a lot more experience.

With regards to travelling, you can put down a preference of where you want to be put on placement, and you may not always get it so some people to have to travel, but this semster most of us are based in limerick itself so dont have to travel much at all!

any other questions just let me know!

Advertisement