Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repairs in Wexford town

Options
  • 23-01-2009 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey there

i have a sick laptop at the moment and am looking to get it fixed. I wondered did any of you guys in Wexford town want to recommend me a number of someone to fix it... dont think it major job, just a bit nervous about fiddling with bits.. any recommendations welcome...

PM if ya like...

Please and thanks...

sniffle poor laptop... honey & lemon just wont fix this.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pau8lieskins

There is a new place that opened up before Xmas called PC Solutions or some name like that its located in South Main Street just across from the Premier Chipper, I don't know what the prices are or what the service is like but they do deal with lap tops.

Also there is Allen Technology also South Main Street just a few doors down from Uncle Sams I'm unsure if the do repairs the last time i was dealing with them some years ago they gave me the number of a person that they give work to.

Also the People newspaper on occasion has advertisements from people who fix PC's /Laptops from there own home so browse the ads you may find one or two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

but can you recommend someone tho? someone maybe that you've used or a friend has.... i know how to do google searchs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sent you a PM of a guy, genius with technology :D

enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

www.3tek.ie

Got a flyer in the door today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I serve the South East region if you need anything with computers/laptops done (including the building of computers). Give us a PM if you need me.

On another note.. www.3tek.ie... AWFUL website. That front page is horrendous.

Sully wrote: »
    I serve the South East region if you need anything with computers/laptops done (including the building of computers). Give us a PM if you need me.

On another note.. www.3tek.ie... AWFUL website. That front page is horrendous.

reported for spam ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

reported for spam ;)

reported for trolling :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hod

Theres a guy out in Carrigbyrne, ie between new ross and wexford, Foran Computers, brother went to him and reckons he's the only one to go to.
    Best of luck

hod wrote: »
    Theres a guy out in Carrigbyrne, ie between new ross and wexford, Foran Computers, brother went to him and reckons he's the only one to go to.
    Best of luck

The only one to go to? :P Admit it, you work for them or run the business?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Go with 3Tek, very good service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dannystaff130

Wexford Computer Repairs
    Call: Danny 087 9779500

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

LOL, you just bumped a 1 year old thread,

allow me to recommend some real computer experts in wexford who wont cost you an arm and a leg : http://www.3tek.ie

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

If you are going to pimp your service on here maybe you should pay for it?

PC and Laptop Repair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

BUMP
    I've a Macbook that's in urgent need of repair, anyone in here got first hand experience with repair places in wexford, or any recommended places? Any feedback would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 28 maurz

Hi All, I'm looking for a good, genuine and reasonable computer repair shop/person in the Wexford area???

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

maurz wrote: »
    Hi All, I'm looking for a good, genuine and reasonable computer repair shop/person in the Wexford area???

Try this man http://www.kenscomputerclinic.com/

Advertisement